8.7.13

PRINTED SUITS: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN MENSWEAR SPRING 2014





We all know that prints are in full force at the moment, and especially for this spring/summer season, but now the prints are translating from women's trousers to a full on suit. I think people forget that bold prints are not womenswear-only textiles, so it is unbelievably refreshing to see these printed suits from Alexander McQueen for Menswear Spring 2014. 

This collection was absolutely beautiful with its use of artfully damaged buttons and brocades, the adaptation of lace into menswear, and the overall Edwardian feel. These bold printed suits were definitely a stand out for me and something I personally loved. As always, Sarah always satisfies me with exquisite collections.

I am all about the matching two-piece suit, and there is nothing that I love more than a full look. Add a print in there and I am sold. In an ideal world, I would wear the first look shown in this post to my senior prom. Who knows, maybe I will! (pray with me?)

And can we talk about the slick middle-part? You can say I am a fan of that as well. I mean, look at my blog banner.

xoxo,
Ben Green

Images courtesy of Style.com



9 comments:

  1. I love the way you talk about fashion. It just seems so professional. It's obvious you know what you're talking about. Best blog out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written Ben! You have such exquisite taste. I love the way you write and your love for fashion comes out in your words. I continue to learn so much from you. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bollywood collections are too gorgeous if you are looking to buy bollywood salwar in affordable prices you can see on www.punjabsalwarkameez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should check out the new Gucci collection if you like floral prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey!,I like yourblog so much! share we chat more about your review on AOL? Looking forward to see you.
    www.apparelnbags.com/eddie-bauer/eb205-ladies-fleece-vest.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello..
    Wow..! Nice dress and outfits… All given tips are very useful and informative… Online Shopping stores, ecommerce playing really a very important part in today's busy scenario. Thanks for sharing all this information with us..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this blog about Best menswear tailoring. Thanks for sharing with us great blog about Shirting and suiting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s really an amazing blog about Designer wear showroom. Thanks for sharing with us great information about this lovely topic. I really get benefit from this.

    ReplyDelete