INSTAGRAM DIARY: L.A. TRIP
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that it is probably my favorite social networking sites. I am definitely the most active on it and I love documenting my trips through photos on my profile. Like for example, my trip to L.A. a few weeks ago, that I am just now getting around to posting on here!
1. Arriving in the City of Angels! Oh how I don't miss the traffic.
2. I became oddly obsessed with pears on my trip. If there was ever a farmer's market or venue nearby where I could get my hands on a ripe pear, I took the opportunity.
3. Stopped at the always lovely, Brandy Melville on the 3rd Street Promenade. I can never come out of that store empty handed. It is always a destination of every single L.A. trip I take.
4. Amazing crepes at this breakfast place called Bea Bea's, north of the Hollywood Bowl. Nutella crepe? I'm down. And what a cute breakfast place!
5. Beautiful city of L.A. on my way to a fashion PR firm.
6. Looking through the racks at Red Light PR's showroom! What a wonderful staff and they were so kind to let me select so many pieces to do a style edit with! Lovely end to my trip.