24.11.13

DIFFERENT NOT LESS: SHIRTS FOR A CAUSE


A comfy sweatshirt + a donation to a great cause? Now that's something I am ALL over. 

I was contacted by Sevenly.org with an amazing opportunity to collaborate by raising awareness for their currently featured charity, Autism Speaks. Sevenly is an amazing company that picks a weekly charity to support and makes wonderful styles of t-shirts and sweatshirts that are also a great addition to your wardrobe. 

For every purchase, $7 is donated towards the chosen charity and THIS WEEK it has been doubled to $14. (ONLY 17 HOURS LEFT for Autism Speaks). 

I was more than happy to get some pieces sent to me from Sevenly X Autism Speaks and I am kind of obsessed with this slouchy sweatshirt. It is one of the most comfortable items in my wardrobe and have gotten so many compliments on its wonderful message. 

If you would like to contribute to this week's charity, click HERE



If you are interested in buying this specific style, you can HERE!





SLOUCHY SWEATSHIRT / c/o Sevenly X Autism Speaks

WAX JEANS / HUDSON 

PATENT LEATHER SATCHEL / H&M

LACE UP BOOTS / c/o JustFab

XOXO,
Ben Green 


6 comments:

  1. This is so great - I'm definitely getting one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sevenly! So great that you've teamed up with them. And I absolutely love how you've styled this.

    http://imjanay.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this style! but i can't find it anywhere else! is there any way i can order one of these shirts? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favs!!!!! Love the look, the boots, the hair, the message, and the article. Beautiful work Ben!!!

    ReplyDelete